Monday, July 9, 2007

It's been a long time...

Since I've blogged! I was away and got home a week ago. I went to Illinois on a camping trip with 5 of my closest frieds. We went to Cornerstone, a Christian music festival, and boy did I have a neato time! We saw tons of bands and went to a few seminars and just had so much fun. I really wish I could have stayed all summer. Well.. not really... But it was so nice to be away from television and cell phones (!!!) and just life! Everyone there is silly and crazy and the bands were amazing. I have some pictures which everyone should look at. Sarah Clark was nice enough to let everyone use her camera and take pictures of eachother. So we all took some great ones. I will hopefully have more when my other friends get theirs on the computers.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That album made me happy :) Nice pictures and it looks like you guys had a really good time (what are butter jimmies?)

Sarah said...

That album made me happy :) Nice pictures and it looks like you guys had a really good time (what are butter jimmies?)