Monday, January 19, 2009

Last week was a toughie. Tuesday was an ok day; tiring but overall pretty normal. Then on Wednesday night while teaching I pulled my groin muscle. If you know anything about sports injuries or just the human body in general you probably know that the groin is one of the hardest muscles to heal. It plagues most people for a lifetime. It made me feel awful about myself because you pull your groin, much like any muscle, from the muscles surrounding it being weak. Who wants to feel weak? I have a performance coming up at the end of February and I'm praying it's healed up before then so I can still perform. Then on Thursday i spent most of the day throwing up. The hardest part about it was that Stephen was in class all day and I had no one to take care of me. I'm not sure I've ever wanted a vacation so badly before... 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Weak? Oh, I think you are mighty strong little sister. Mighty strong.