Monday, April 30, 2007

Weekend Fun!


Stepen and I had a really nice weekend and I felt the need to share. On saturday we were going to go out to dinner but the weather wasn't great and I was cranky so we just hung around the house all day and I baked a Banana Cake (that will have it's own post) and went to a book sale where I bought some great classics and a cook book from the 1960's! Then we went to our old stand by for dinner. It was really a nice evening. On sunday we went to church, where Stephen did special music, and then went to lunch at the place we were supposed to go for dinner. To be honest it wasn't very good but we made the best of it. We walked around and enjoyed the beautiful weather and then came back to my house and made homemade flour tortillas! And baked them into delicious bean burritos. We just have so much fun together and I really enjoy just being silly and doing nothing with him.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

The picture is so cute! Although you must have flipped it or something because Stephen in driving on the wrong side! Stephen, you are going the wrong way!