Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Baked Goods Taste Good!


So I have become crazed with the baking bug! I have been baking non-stop for about three weeks. It all started with a need for perfect scones. And now I've made dozens of scones, a banana cake (see picture), butterscotch congos, cranberry pistachio biscotti, and I just pulled a pinapple upside down cake out of the oven. Most things have been very delicious. I took a book out of the library and read through it and have about 25 things book marked. So this gal is going to be baking for a few more weeks!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a pretty cake! I thought it was a picture out of a book until I recognized the plate. Alan begged me to let him have the last of the cookies wedges you sent, so I think your baked goods are welcome in our home any time.