Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Grandma's

Growing up I never was in want of grandma's even though I never got to know either of my biological ones. As long as I can remember my Grandpa Howie's wife Cathy has been my grandmother. I remember her comforting me when I was upset and letting me eat cupcakes before dinner and all the wonderful things grandmother's do. And my best friend when I was a kid had a wonderful grandmother whom I called Grammy (just like he did) and she also loved me like on of her own. It is really amazing that even though when I was young it upset me I never knew the great women who my family always talked about so fondly I was, and still am, so blessed! Even now I am loved and cherished by Stephen's grandparents. His Grandma Clark has just treated me with such love that I could never even thank her enough. So between Grandma Cathy, Grammy, Grandma Clark and so many other wonderful women who have shown me love I have all the grandmothers anyone could ever need! So thank you! You all are loved in return.

No comments: