Thursday, August 16, 2007

"It's been a long time....

oh how I've been alone"...



So I never even posted pictures from Kentucky or said anything about my trip! I had a great time. My sister looked out of this world! Both because she was preggers and looked so cute and happy and because she just looked great! My brother in law and I had so much fun and I felt baby Lucy kick quite a lot. We spent most of the time hanging around Wilmore and watching Freaks and Geeks (a show I highly recommend getting on DVD!). But we also did our share of touristy things. We went to The Henry Clay Estate which was a home of an old orator and politician. We went to Beria which is an awesome college town with tons of stores with hand made crafts. It was a lot of fun and it was hard to leave them! But I have the memories and the pictures!

No comments: