Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What A Week

It's only Wednesday and I want it to be Friday again. Although, I am having a good time. My week started by going to the shore and it was rainy and crappy but we had fun anyway. We stayed over at a friends and came home Monday. Now I've been working the past two days teaching an advanced dance camp. It's fun. The kids are great. But today my boss left for Canada! One of my co-workers started to cry. She's been dancing/working there for 20 years and she's taking over as boss while Leesa is gone for two months while her son trains for Cirque du Soleil. So she's nervous. And her crying made me cry and I realized how much I love my boss and I'm going to miss her. It's been crazy the past two days and I'm loosing my mind.... no joke. Lets just hope I regain sanity for the next two days.

No comments: