Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm a Big Girl Now!

So I did it. I went to big girl school. I will admit I was terrified. But it really wasn't that bad. In fact I realized I'm a little smarter then the average bear. Math was... well.... ridiculous. Mostly because it's basic math and I don't know alot of it! English was amazing. My professor seems awesome so far. I'm so excited to really get into that class. I already had homework which I did most of already. And I'm just really excited to start learning again. Although the weirdest part of being in a classroom is that I'm used to being on the other side. And there are certain things I can't stand, like talking in class, and I can't stand them now that I'm a student again. It's just really odd to be a student after being a teacher these past two years.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stay in school and don't do drugs!!!