Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm With the Band

My multi talented boyfriend is in a band by the name of MADELINE. I have taken on the role of "manager". It started when Stephen and Mitch (the bass player, co-founder, and best friend[pictured right]) couldn't find a drummer. They had been through a few but nothing stuck and it was starting to hold them back. So I just thought my little brain out until I thought of this kid I used to be friends with. Scott. I tracked him down gave him a call and he said yes! And he really completes the band. Makes their sound full. So now I call myself Big Al Powers and insist that I am their manager (not at all though). But at their latest show I did sell t-shirts and CD's for them. It was really fun actually I got to talk to some really neat people and had quite a few guys flirt with me (hey! it was for the band!). They actually have a management company interested in them and will most likely have a few more shows coming up. Oh! and the coolest part is they have an old friend who is an intern at Bennett Studios in NJ and recorded them free of charge! So they have a few new tunes on their myspace. Check them out! Tell your friends!

picture by Sarah Clark (shes amazing!)

No comments: