Saturday, September 13, 2008

New Transportation

The other day Stephen got a bike to ride around campus, get to his classes, etc. It was $10 dollars, old, very cool, and I was jealous. But then I remembered I can't ride a bike! I practiced on Stephen's though and did an ok job. So we decided to look for one for me. Well we found something even better. A tricycle! It's easy to ride, no balancing, and very French. We found it at the Salvation Army and the price tag said $25.99. I didn't have the money for it but Stephen wanted to buy it so he said he'd get it for me. We go inside tell the cashier the price and he looks at his co-worker and says "Bikes are 75% off right?" to which the co-worker responds "Yeah". So the bike was $6.89. Stephen and I cleaned it up, spray painted it, and put a cool license plate on the back. I just rode it down to the library where I am typing this blog. The best part about it is I can actually ride it with confidence. People also stare at me alot while I'm riding it. But sometimes it's hard being so cool. Just the price I have to pay. ;-)

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

That bike is the most awesome thing I have ever seen! I am so jealous! And the price! Absolutely amazing. You rock.