Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Little Things

In the course of my life I have seen so many strange and funny things that just make me smile. Here are some of those things...

There is a man at the grocery store here who is working almost every time I go and he's just this old man that makes me smile.

Today I saw a happy old lady with her husband buying a handle of vodka. What?

Not long ago I saw a lady clearly having a conversation with a cat...

I love anytime I glance at people when they're driving and they are just singing away to the tunes.

I was working at the mall once and this little girl was belting out the words and dancing to "Single Ladies" by Beyonce. So cute!

I suggest opening your eyes and looking around at these little things in life. Be observant of the people around you and you'll be surprised at how much you notice. Some things will make you cringe while other will bring a little smile to your face. I know it makes my life much fuller.


No comments: