Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Friends and Tattoos

As most of you know I've had a tough time making friends in this new town of mine. Well, I think Sunday was a very successful time with new friends. I have a student, Brianna, who goes to the same church and is married to Jim and I work with a girl, Julie, at Charlotte Russe, who is dating Brianna's best friend. It's all very small world and all that but it makes for convenient friend making when all those people happen to be fun. It was just one of those days where I went to church with all of them and it turned into lunch, and then chatting about pretty much everything from Fraggle Roc, to weird karate classes, to faith and marriage, and before I knew it it was six o'clock. I'm excited to have new friends, especially ones who make me laugh, don't judge me for my craziness, and are just good people in general. 

On another note, I got a tattoo on Friday. It was probably the weirdest feeling I've ever had but it was a great experience and I freakin love the thing! It looks great. I had wanted it for just about a year now and I figured it was as good a time as any to get it done. I'll post a picture as soon as it's all healed.

3 comments:

faf said...

new friends AND tattoos? that's awesome!!! can't wait to see the pics. love you! miss you!

howie said...

Tats are in. If you get only one, folks who are opposed might think it was an accident.If you have two, your off their list. I have only one.

michele said...

How's the tattoo healing? Cannot wait to see the pics! is this a steven creation? Hope you are doing well. Miss you and love you very much. You are wonderful!