Friday, September 14, 2007

Just One of Those Days

Warning: I am now going to rant.

Ok so I'm a dance teacher. I like to think I'm pretty good at it. I mostly teach ballet and frankly thats the only form of dance I'm good at teaching. I'm ok at Jazz and according to a certain mother I'm a disastrous tap teacher. And hey I agree! I am terrible! And I tried to tell my boss that and did she listen? No. And now I'm left here feeling a like a piece of poop. I'm good at what I do. It's not my fault her kid wasn't good and I couldn't teach her. I mean they were saying she'd been taking tap since she was in the womb but I couldn't tell! And I'd been up since 7am and teaching all freakin day! I'm sorry I complained about my feet hurting in front of your child. You try being on your feet and dancing since 3:30 and it's now 7:30. You'd be tired and cranky and you're brain would be fried too. And to top it all off I had be in a non air conditioned studio for all those classes and I try to switch for this one freakin tap class and the other teachers have the guts to say "Well I don't want to go in that studio the ac's broken" Well guess what?! It's been me and one other teacher who have had to be in there all freakin week!!! And yet I'm always willing and easy going. I don't complain about the stupid AC. Whatever. Rant over.

No comments: