Saturday, September 29, 2007

A Fine Friday

Last night Stephen and I went to Pennsylvania to eat at a restaurant where one of my friends cooks. We got a little lost but it was a fun time. Than on our way back into the NJ we were like hey lets call up some friends. So we called Chirstopher Robin and met up at an all night diner and we each ate a strange thing. Stephen had a waffle and coffee, Christopher had a bacon, egg and cheese sandwhich and I had a hot chocolate and cottage cheese. It was so much fun. We talked about movies and dating and I realized yet again how old I'm getting. Or rather how my life is in transition from childhood to adult hood. It's fun but scary! It was a really nice friday night spent with good friends.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'd like to hear about your latest venture to the apple orchard when you reportedly helped mommy skip out on the lunch bill! Is that how you and Stephen justify eating out, not paying? :-)