Thursday, September 27, 2007

Memories

My parents have been slowly cleaning out the attic the past month or so and this weekend I lended a hand. We were going through this box of all my stuff from I think 1st grade but some 2nd grade as well. I haven't laughed so hard in ages! I was one strange child. Well, I guess no weirder than any other but it was so fun to look at. I was a terrible speller! Although in Flemington, NJ they invented "inventive spelling" where kids got to spell things however they wanted. Not such a good idea. Cause I still can't spell. And I think I spelled the word weather "whare" yeah that makes sense. But it was fun to say the least. I spent alot of time going through old favorite books and finding one of my fave toy! A small asian inspired umbrella. I loved that thing! And after going through all those boxes I spent the evening reading "Theres a Wocket in My Pocket" and "and "The Very Bad Bunny" to Stephen. I wish I could be 6 again....

1 comment:

Sarah said...

The very bad bunny! He was sooo bad! And what was it about that unmbrella? I think it had a little golf tee stuck in the handle to hold it up.

You are still 6 to me :)