Tuesday, October 9, 2007

College Bound!

So I officially applied to Rairtan Valley Community College! I am so excited! Nervous too but excited. I got my student ID number and I wrote up my homeschool transcript and now all I have to do is send it in along with my SAT scores, take an entrance test for math and I can register for classes in January. I really didn't want to do it but now that I'm on the way I'm so excited. I love learning and it's been awhile since I've done any hard core learning. I plan on taking one or two classes. Definitely math (so I can get it out of the way) and maybe an English. I have to say I am very proud that I scored high enough on my SAT's to go right into English I. Even though my math score was embarrassingly low. I really do take this as a new adventure for my life and it is something I never knew that I wanted. But I'm going to College! How cool is that?!

No comments: