Friday, October 19, 2007

Lucy Renee

Well I am finally the proud aunt of Lucy Renee. I've waited for a little under 9 months and that was plenty long enough. I'm happy to say that she is everything I expected and so much more. She's beautiful and sweet and just right. God is so wonderful with his perfect creations. Sarah is doing fantastically well. Her labor was only about 9 hours and it all went so fast. I was not able to actually be there when she came into the world but I saw here just 12 hours later looking perfectly happy and serene. She is the most beautiful little baby I have ever laid eyes on. I can't imagine how I'm going to feel when I have my own children!! Here are pictures. They will be so many more over the next few years most of my friends will probably want to slap me and tell me to stop bragging! Oh well. It's a small price to pay for all the happiness she has brought and will bring to my life.

No comments: