Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thanksgiving Surprise

Well I just have to start by saying that I love thanksgiving. I love to eat so what a perfect holiday for it! I have just always loved the time spent with family and it's always simple and I rather enjoy that. Every year my mom, being the mom she is, always makes sure to invite people who may not have some place to go. So she invited some people here and there but everyone has somewhere to go this year. As of a few days ago we thought it was just going to be the three of us. So I mentioned this to my good friend Grace and asked what she was doing for the holiday being that she is from Canada and living in Nashville. She said she wasn't doing much of anything and one thing led to another and she's coming to the NJ for Thanksgiving!!! I am too excited for words. She is such a good friend and I so rarely get the chance to see her. And now I get to spend a holiday with her. It is truly a blessing!

No comments: