Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer of Alex

For all of you who enjoy Seinfeld you'll understand this blog. I am going to have a Summer of Alex! It's going to be me living life to the fullest (hopefully not being quite as selfish as George Costanza while doing it though), and just having alot of fun in general. I already have some big plans for my summer as well as some ideas for other things. In a few weeks I finish at work (I love being a teacher for that reason!) and I'll be off to Kentucky to spend time with my favorite sibling and her lovely family for five days. A week after that I will be leaving for Cornerstone where Stephens band will perform and I'll have see a crap load of awesome bands as well as having a much needed break from cell phones, internet, and.. well... showering. After that I plan on returning to New Jersey to spend as much time as I can with my friends, stay out late, drink coffee at diners, eat more than is natural for a person my size, try out some new baking recipes (like lemon chiffon pie!), finish packing to move (not so fun), and than move my entire life to Michigan. All in all it's going to be a great Summer of Alex! If you would like to be a part of it just let me know.

3 comments:

howie said...

I'm a converted fan of Sienfelt. Never liked the show until the re runs. I recall the "summer of George" Don't worry, no one can be as selfish as he was. I hope you have the time of your life. Coffee and food are a part of it.Late hours, friends, family, what could be better.Keep in touch. Travel safely,this is your time. Spend it well. I love you ...The "G"

Amy said...

I hope you have the best summer ever :-) I'm so glad I saw you twice already! Thats probably more than I've seen you in the past year! Love you!

michele said...

Sounds like an excellent plan and lots of fun!
I see you've gotten started already!!!!
I am hoping to pay a visit to the east coast next month and I will be sure to let you know so we can get together before you head off to Michigan which sounds so exciting. I am so happy for you!
Lots of love