Monday, July 28, 2008

To A land Far Far Away

The move is coming up quickly. It's really hard to believe that it's been seven months since I decided to move to Grand Rapids. I feel as if I've had no time to do anything and yet that it has all gotten done. I'm just packing up the last few boxes (I'm still dumbfounded at how much stuff I have!), saying goodbye to everyone, and trying to stay stress free! Everything is going pretty well and I truly am excited. But at the same time I'm scared. Mostly just of leaving what has been so familiar to me my whole life. But I know what is ahead of me is a wonderful experience. And for that I cannot wait! As of right now I don't have a computer so I most likely won't be blogging right away. Although I do plan on getting into the library soon after I arrive to check email and all those fun things. I'll try to keep everyone posted as much as I can!

1 comment:

howie said...

Will be looking forward to your blog. Was so good to see you and your Mom. Say hi to Steven. "G"