Monday, March 17, 2008

Coffee?

I used to drink coffee quite often when I was younger. I remember when I spent a summer in Houston I would drink black coffee at breakfast. I was 14. But after that I would only drink it occasionally; maybe a cafe mocha or a caramel macchiato at the mall when I was 16. Then I started getting heart palpitations so started staying away from caffeine all together. I had also discovered a great coffee shop in my town that does tea drinks just like coffee drinks. Carmel Hoji = Caramel Macchiato, Tea Mocha = Cafe Mocha, Diana Mint is a wonderful refreshing green tea drink with a minty flavor. So I started drinking tea. All the time. But now that I've started going to college and working alot more I find coffee is the drink for me. I love Wawa coffee and I just made myself a tasty cup of french press. Mmmm. It's interesting how my taste seems to change so often. Oh, and I don't have any more palpitations either. So now I can just enjoy the wonderful tatse of a good cup o' joe.

No comments: