Wednesday, March 5, 2008

World View

In sunday school we just finished a study on World View. How people see the world. Particularly how Christians should see it. We learned that each world view answers 4 questions: Where did we come from? What is our purpose in life? What's the problem with the world? And how do we fix that problem? Just learning those questions helped me begin to see how other people see themselves, others, and the earth. After becoming familiar with those questions and studying some different world views we talked about movies, art, and music and how we, as Christians, should views these types of mediums. I've really begun to see world view in alot of different places. I saw something in the subway a few months ago. Commercials say alot now. And music as well. But I shall give music it's own post. I just think it's interesting to answer those questions for ourselves. What do they say about your beliefs?

No comments: