Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ron Paul?

Politics. I don't really care for them all that much. Although, in America they seem exceedingly hard to ignore. I didn't vote this year and I never plan to do so. But I'm regretting it just a little bit. I really like Ron Paul. I think he's is an amazing canidate with tons of experince, he's not a war monger, doesn't belive in abortion, and has great views on all the hot topics. I really agreed with him on so many different things. Too bad no one knew about him or saw his cute little face. It's just really hard for me this election because I am finaly old enough where people ask me what I think and I can't, nor have the desire to, make up my mind. I like John Mccain. He is a hero. But, being a woman who belives in other women, I think it would be pretty cool to see Hillary Clinton win. Although I don't think I'd like all her choices. But that is why I choose not to vote. I don't want to have thr burden of bad decisions on my shoulders. If I voted for George Bush I would have to bear the burden of the fact that my friend is in Iraq. I can't handle that.... But I do like that Ron Paul.

No comments: