Wednesday, May 23, 2007

58 Days...

I almost cannot cantain myself for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!!!! I almost can't talk about because I get so excited and so full of questions that I want answered! I am extra excited because I will be reading it aloud to my mom as we drive to Kentucky this summer. It's hard to believe she is actually reading the books! And then when we arrive in Kentucky Sarah will be reading it and we will all be reading it together and... and... and.... I am so excited!!!! This will also be the first time I'll be going at midnight to retrive the book. I'm nervous someone will be a big jerk and shout the ending out like supposedly people did last time! Poo on them because that is mean! I mean if someone does that to me I can shout swear words at them and do another rude things back but little kids read these books! Those kids would be so sad to hear the ending of something that means alot to them (and me!). Hopefully that won't happen. And if it does I'll cry but there are worse things in life... right?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Some things are worse than spoiling the end of the last H.P. book... but not many.