Monday, May 7, 2007

Another Great Weekend

I had another great weekend! On Friday after work I just hung around and watched Spiderman 2 in preperation of the 3rd! And then on Saturday Stephen and I went to the Mexican market and made some enchiladas! They weren't the best but we made our own corn tortillas for crying out loud! But I think with some more practice our enchiladas will be fantastic. It was nice because we spent about 3 1/2 hours making everything. Starting with the tortillas and finishing with Mango Cream. It was fun and I really enjoyed it. And then after dinner we walked to the park and swung on the swings and then I drove Stephen home and I went to bed early. On Sunday I just did alot of catching up. Started my laundry and finished up a book I was reading. It was relaxing and in the evening my parents and I went to Diary Queen which is one of my favorite summertime traditions. I never seem to be too old for that! It was just another fun and relaxing weekend!

No comments: