Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Aunt Poopy

I am so excited to be an aunt. I can't get over it. I think tomorrow I'm going to start knitting some baby booties for the little one. I can't wait for this little child to be born. I want to kiss it and love it and spoil it absolutely rotten! I'm so excited about it I can't imagine how I'll feel when I have children of my own! I also decided for good that I want to be a kooky Aunt. One who always breaks the rules (in a good way) and is just kinda crazy and fun. So I think in order to be kooky enough I have to be Aunt Poopy. Now it must be understood that my sister for a long time now has called me Poopy. So it's not like I made it up out of the blue. So I think Aunt Poopy adds just the right kookyness! I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I guess you are always Aunt Cooky, always cookin' something. The peanut butter chocolate bars were heavenly.