Monday, May 7, 2007

Book Worm

I have become quite the book worm lately. In the past few weeks I have read: The Diary of Anne Frank, "Misery" by Stephen King, "Dolores Claiborne" by Stephen King, and "Out of the Silent Planet" by C.S. Lewis. And I just started "The Count of Monte Cristo". I have never read books this quickly before. I am reading a book in about 5 days! It usually takes me at least 10 days to finish something and thats if I really like it. But I think it's because I haven't been watching really any television. I have been spending most of my mornings and afternoons in the kitchen with Gus. So I just sit with him on my lap and read. It's really nice! I love reading and I'm finally getting around to reading the books I've wanted to read for years now. My brain was getting kinda mushy there for awhile. It's also made me rather excited to go to college. After all I think I want to study literature.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I don't believe you've ever read a Harry Potter book in more than five days!